putlocker-streaming.xyz is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
putlocker-streaming.xyz doesn’t host any content on it own server and just linking to or embedding content that was uploaded to popular Online Video hosting sites like Openload.co, Videomega.tv, Dailymotion.com, Youtube.com, Letwatch.us, Nowvideo.sx, and such sites.
All trademarks, Videos, trade names, service marks, copyrighted work, logos referenced herein belong to their respective owners/companies. putlocker-streaming.xyz is not responsible for what other people upload to 3rd party sites. We urge all copyright owners, to recognize that the links contained within this site are located somewhere else on the web or video embedded are from other various site like included above!
putlocker-streaming.xyz does not accept responsibility for content hosted on third party websites and does not have any involvement in the downloading/uploading of movies .we just post links available in internet.
This site merely indexes of other sites’s contents. The hosting server or the administrator cannot be held responsible for the contents of any linked sites or any link contained in a linked site, or changes / updates to such sites. All materials on this website is for Entertainment Purposes ONLY .
As a website we strongly recommend our users to support the makers of the movies and buy the shows and movies that they like!
We take copyright notice’s seriously, please contact us before any third party.
If you want to remove page of link Video from our website…Please read below.
If your copyrighted material is linked to by putlocker-streaming.xyz and you wish to have it removed, you must provide us with a notice that details the information listed in the following section.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed,please provide full URLs, no categories or search queries.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Use your company email. No free mailboxes (Hotmail, Gmail, AOL, Yahoo, etc)
Scan and send the written infringement notice to the following email address:
Please allow 1-2 business days for a response.
We respect DMCA….